LLC “ECROSKHIM” (group of companies “ECROS”)
Head: Vitaly Arapov, General Director
For letters: 199178, St. Petersburg, V.O. 17th line, business center “Senator”, 22, bldg. I, office 403, 406
Activity: production / supply of analytical equipment and instruments; production / supply of laboratory furniture; production and supply of chemical products and chemical reagents; production / supply of polypropylene laboratory glassware and viscometers; complex equipment of laboratories; consulting and technical support, commissioning, warranty and service maintenance of the supplied devices and equipment.
Specialization: Complex equipment of laboratories. Development, production and delivery to the market of laboratory equipment and instruments widely known in Russia trade marks “PE” (Devices Ekros) and ES (ECROS).
- Reliable devices in the middle price range.
- Service support, as well as services for warranty and post-warranty maintenance of the supplied products.
- Equipment for the analysis of oil and oil products.
- Energy dispersive sulfur analyzer EKROS-7700
- Consumables for sulfur analyzers (film, thermal paper, cuvettes).
- Fisher titrator PE-9210.
- Spectrophotometers PE 5300 VI, PE 5400 VI, PE 5400UF, software, cuvettes, COD sets, light filters.
- Magnetic and overhead stirrers, laboratory shakers.
- Extractors, centrifuges.
- Water distillers.
- Drying boxes and muffle furnaces.
- Heating mantles with digital and analog controllers.
- Laboratory plates with various coatings (cermets, fluoroplastic, aluminum, stainless steel).
- Laboratory baths and thermoblocks.
- Laboratory furniture.
- Devices for drying dishes.
- Laboratory stands and lifting tables.
- Samplers and pumping systems.
- Electronic and mechanical dispensers, tips for them.
- Laboratory glassware, containers and plastic products.
- Viscometers VNZH and VPZH.
- State standard samples (SSS) of petrochemistry and ecotoxicants.
- Indicator paper.
- Ready-made buffer and volumetric solutions.
- Standard titles.
- Paper filters.
Scope: enterprises of the chemical and oil and gas industries, the fuel and energy complex, metallurgy, automotive, mechanical engineering, food production and pharmaceutical companies.