Competition FBU “ROSTEST”
COMPETITION “TO ENSURE HIGH PRECISION OF MEASUREMENTS IN ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY”, 2019
The competition is held annually in order to identify the best products sold in the Russian Federation.
For your convenience, we have prepared an information video that gives a complete picture of the benefits of participating in the Competition and clearly demonstrates the possibilities of using the Quality Mark.
FBU “ROSTEST-Moscow”, Association “ROSHIMREACTIV”, ITE Moscow.
– “Laboratory equipment”,
– “Laboratory furniture”,
– “Chemical reagents and highly pure substances”.
DURATION OF USE OF THE QUALITY SIGN
The quality mark is valid for 2 years, can be applied on the label and / or surface of certified products.
ACCEPTANCE OF APPLICATIONS
Applications for participation in the competition are accepted from June 1, 2018 to March 1, 2019.
The official awarding ceremony for the winners of the Rostest-Moscow Competition “For Ensuring High Accuracy of Measurements in Analytical Chemistry” will be held in Moscow during the work of the “Analytics Expo 2019” exhibition.
WHAT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION
1. Award of the Quality Mark
On the basis of the decision on the assignment of the Quality Label, the laureate is given the opportunity to label the corresponding product (service) and use the Quality Label “For Ensuring High Accuracy of Measurements in Analytical Chemistry” for advertising purposes for a free period of two years.
2. Independence of expertise
The basis for the award of the Quality Mark is the official conclusion of the expert commission (FBU “ROSTEST-Moscow”).
Information about the refusal to assign the Quality Mark and identified inconsistencies is purely confidential and cannot be used to the detriment of the contestant and inflict image losses on him.
3. Promotion of the competing organization and products / services
First of all, participation in the Contest is an additional PR for the participating company. The competition is widely covered in the industry press, on leading specialized portals (www.chemport.ru, www.anchem.ru), on the websites of the Analitika Expo exhibition (www.analitikaexpo.com), and the ROSHIMREACTIV Association (www.arhr.ru ), FBU “ROSTEST-Moscow” (www.rostest.ru). Thanks to this, a wide audience of industry experts will be able to learn about the Competition, its winners and the competitive advantages of your products.
4. Additional features
For your regular and potential customers, it is an indicator that your company cares about a positive image and is a bona fide manufacturer (supplier).
Undoubtedly, this will be the key moment when choosing a potential client of your company as a partner.
5. Individual approach
Competition organizers are always ready to meet their participants. If you have unique developments, but consider that the nominations presented at the Competition do not fully reflect their essence, there is an opportunity to make an individual nomination.
“FOR PROVIDING HIGH PRECISION OF MEASUREMENTS IN ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY”
1. Enterprises, firms and organizations that produce their own products, provide services or deliver goods and services to the Russian market are allowed to participate in the Competition, regardless of the form of ownership of the enterprise.
2. Enterprises and organizations can take part in the Competition in the following nominations:
Chemical reagents and highly pure chemicals.
3. The condition for registration of participation in the Competition is the application for participation in the Organizing Committee of the Competition and payment of the registration fee.
4. An expert assessment of the products (services) exhibited at the Competition is carried out according to technical documentation, which is an evidence base of its safety, technical level and quality. Product samples are not provided.
5. Technical documentation for each type of goods or services submitted for the competition according to the approved list must be submitted no later than March 11, 2019.
6. An expert commission is formed on the basis of the Russian Center for Testing and Certification (ROSTEST-Moscow) Rostekhregulirovaniya.
7. The decision of the expert commission is drawn up by the Protocol.
8. In case of refusal to assign the Quality Mark, the tender participants have the right to familiarize themselves with expert opinions (after summing up the tender).
9. The validity period of the Quality Mark is 2 years.
TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED BY THE PARTICIPANTS OF THE COMPETITION, DEPENDING ON SPECIFIC PRODUCTS / SERVICES (IN XEROCOPIES)
1. GOST (Specifications).
2. Certificate of approval of the type of measuring instruments (for the nomination “Instrumentation”).
3. Type description (for the nomination “Instrumentation”).
4. Test reports for certification purposes for type approval (for the nomination “Instrumentation”).
5. Certificate of conformity or letter of exemption.
6. Test reports for certification of conformity.