Competition “For ensuring high accuracy in analytical chemistry”
In 2009 the Association “Roskhimreaktiv” founded a competition “For ensuring high accuracy of measurements in analytical chemistry”.
The main mission of the competition is to identify and encourage manufacturers of high-quality control and measuring and laboratory equipment, chemical reagents.
The competition is held annually with the expert support of FBU “ROSTEST-Moscow” at the site of the international exhibition “Analytics Expo”.
The finalists of the competition are determined by the results of an independent examination carried out by an expert commission of specialists from FBI “ROSTEST-Moscow”. Products that have earned a high expert assessment are awarded the quality mark.
Winning the competition is:
- Confirmation of the quality of the company’s products based on the official conclusion of the expert commission of FBU “ROSTEST-Moscow”.
- Ability to use the Quality Mark “For ensuring high accuracy of measurements in analytical chemistry” when labeling its products, as well as for advertising purposes, free of charge for a period of 2 years.
- Additional advertising publications on the official websites of the exhibition “Analytics Expo”, FBU “ROSTEST-Moscow”, the Association “Roskhimreaktiv”.
- “Control and measuring devices”,
- “Laboratory equipment”,
- “Laboratory furniture”,
- “Chemical reagents and highly pure substances”.
To take part in the competition, you need to write a free-form letter to the email address of the Association “Roskhimreaktiv”: firstname.lastname@example.org. In response, we will send an application form and a list of required documents.