Head: Smolev Boris Vladimirovich, General Director
Fax: +7 (812) 325-34-79
For letters: 191119, St. Petersburg, st. K. Zaslonova, 6
Activity: complex equipment of production, scientific and educational laboratories. Production and supply of operational chemical control equipment, laboratory and office furniture.
Specialization: Development, production and supply of means of chemical express control of various environmental objects, special educational equipment for environmental workshops and educational and research work of schoolchildren and students.
- Availability of a Training Center, where trainees are trained in skills and methods of working with laboratory equipment and instruments. Also, educational seminars are held on the special training equipment produced by the company. As part of the training center, there is a regional specialized body for certification of educational services at CJSC “Krismas +”, registered in the register of the System “Uchsert” of the Russian Academy of Education.
- The enterprise is certified according to GOST ISO 9001: 2015.
- Means of chemical control of air, atmospheric pollution and industrial emissions (indicator tubes, gas detectors, gas analyzers and mini-express laboratories, aspirators and sampling devices, calibration gas mixtures, etc.).
- Means of chemical control of aquatic environments and soil (test systems, test kits, complete and backpack laboratories, ship laboratories, analyzers, pH meters, conductometers, ion meters and consumables, electrodes, equipment for sampling and sample preparation, state standard samples, etc. .P).
- Means of control and analysis of oil and oil products.
- Means of control of sanitary-bacteriological and microbiological parameters.
- Means for monitoring the physical parameters of the environment (meters of climatic parameters, illumination, parameters of electromagnetic fields, noise and vibration, vapor concentration, etc.).
- Means of dosimetric and radiometric control.
- General laboratory equipment and laboratory instruments.
- Laboratory instrumental systems (electron microscopes, photometers, spectrometers and chromatographs, auxiliary equipment, etc.).
- Chemical reagents and materials.
- Personal protective equipment.
- Mobile mobile laboratories (complete set according to customer requirements).
- Publication of normative, methodological and reference documents in the field of laboratory practice, environmental protection and working conditions.
- Applications: chemical, industrial, eco-analytical, sanitary and technological laboratories.